Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected.. ~ George Soros
SSEC +.65% NKY +1.59% DAX +1.38% FTSE +2.05%
GOLD +.47% CL_F +.88% Brent +.73%
STOXX 50 +2.27%
SPY +.7% ~ has recaptured bullish pivot of 203.5, pre market currently sitting on R 204.5 ,next stop on 205.6 -206.
- support: 203.2 / 202.4 / 201.8 ~ break of 203 can test 202
- resistance: 204.5 / 205. 6/ 206
Global Index pivots:
- NKY has recpatured neutral pivot 15k mark
- DAX has recaptured neutral pivot 9.5k
- STOXX 50 recaptured 2800 neutral pivot
- SPY has recaptured 203.5 bullish pivot
- Global market seems to have eased on Brexit hangover. Global index bounced almost 1/2 of what they shed on Friday & Monday sell.
IBB ~ most oversold sector. 241 upheld & bounced 10points. Needs to hold 248. Many names on the sector oversold.
- support: 248/ 246.6 / 244.3
- resistance: 253.7 / 255 / 257
- ALNY, CCXI, JUNO, ICPT stood setup.
- PTLA, PCRX (least compelling set up)
- CELG every sub 100, last year & this year always btd apply pattience it always bounce to 100+ max bounced on 105 R. 102 median target for exit.
Daily Option Watchlist: –> SPY, AAPL, FB, TSLA,AMZN, PCLN, GOOGL
- FSLR another oversold, lower channel trades.
- PANW NOW WDAY has not seen any bounce yet.
- BABA , BIDU & CTRP for bounce candidtae for Chinese Adr’s