A loss never bothers me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong and not taking the loss – that is what does the damage to the pocket book and to the soul. ~ Linda Raschke
SSEC -.07% NKY +.06% DAX -.09% FTSE -.12%
- After 4 days of huge move in global indexes, today shown some pause.
- Oil set-up is stalling on 50 & poising a short set-up to 43.6
IBB neutral above 250. If it makes another green push today, will be bullish to first resistance test of 264 on daily. Failure of follow thru bounce, will be a start of new leg downtrend. LABU/ LABD
- supp: 255/ 253/ 250/
- r: 260 / 262.5 & bif R 265
- TSRO supp: 73.4 72.6 / 70.4 R : 77 / 79.8
- ALNY needs 55 break to push long to 60
- JUNO needs 40 break for upside break.
Daily Option Watchlist: SPY, TSLA,AMZN, GOOGL, NFLX