**Sign -up on our FREE daily newsletter of Morning Briefing, Market Recap + Educational Chart set-up, to get this directly in your email, please make sure to add our email address in your contact list, to ensure that it will get directly in your inbox, some email server directs our newsletter in Spam or Promotion folder. Thank you!**
February Key events :
** Feb 20 U.S. stockmarket will be closed for President’s day.**
- 14 ~ 15 Chairwoman Yellen speaks at Congress on Tuesday & Wednesday, for the semiannual monetary policy.
- 15 ~ CPI
- 15 ~ TRIP, NTES
- 16 ~ ANET
- 21 ~ M
- 22 ~ TSLA,RH
- 23 ~ MELI, JWN, KSS, ACIA, CTRP, BIDU, SPLK
- 28 ~ PANW, FSLR
- #SPX +.52% #record high 2331.58
- #SPY +.51% #record high 233.07
- #QQQ +.36% #record high 128.26
- #DIA +.72% #record high 204.47
- #IWM +.28% #record high 139.20
- #IYT +.83% * 2cents shy from record highs
- #IBB +.68%
Commodities + Bonds + UST 10yr + USD:
- Gold -.75% Crude -1.78%
- TLT -.31% UST 10yr +.97% USDJPY +.42%
F A N G (FB, AMZN, NFLX, GOOGL) + AAPL & TSLA:
- FB -.01% AMZN +1.1% NFLX -1.
12% GOOGL +.49%
- AAPL +.89% TSLA +4.22%
- Record highs continues; Bullish breadth across the board.
- AAPL +.89% #Record high #133.82; AMZN & GOOGL back to pre earnings gap; #NFLX -1.12%; printed record highs of #145.95, before rolling into red category
- VXX -3.13%; UVXY -6.3%; another record lows; while SVXY +3.17% another redcord highs.
- Stockmarket theme is daily print record highs & new norm is Overbought reading on technicals.
** Some of our Pivots guide chart for the week.**
Thank you for reading.~ PT365