**Sign -up on our FREE daily newsletter of Morning Briefing, Market Recap + Educational Chart set-up, to get this directly in your email, please make sure to add our email address in your contact list, to ensure that it will get directly in your inbox, some email server directs our newsletter in Spam or Promotion folder. Thank you!**
** Feb 20 U.S. stockmarket is close for President’s day.**
- 16 ~ ANET
- 21 ~ M
- 22 ~ TSLA,RH
- 23 ~ MELI, JWN, KSS, ACIA, CTRP, BIDU, SPLK
- 28 ~ PANW, FSLR
- #SPX -.09% #record high 2351.31 *1c higher from yesterday*
- #SPY -.09% #record high 235.15 *1c higher from yesterday*
- #QQQ -.03% #record high 129.63 *28c higher from yesterday*
- #DIA +.05% #record high 206.71
- #IWM -.28% #record high 139.84
- #IBB -.67%
- #IYT -.78
Commodities + Bonds + UST 10yr + USD:
- Gold +.56% Crude +.64%
- TLT +.55% UST 10yr -2% USDJPY -.78%
- FB +.30% AMZN +.17% NFLX +.18% GOOGL +.58%
- AAPL -.13% TSLA -3.86%
- ANET +9% AH;
- AIRG +3.7% AH;
- MPEL -4.46%; MPEL -9.26%; both closed near lows
- GDDY -4.22%; +3% above ah lows;
- GNC -7.2%; was -16% intraday lows, almost $1 bounce, btd action.
- TRIP -10.96%; sell reaction all day,near 52week low, intraday high of 50.3/ah high on 51.4.
- Record highs continues; SPY SPX printed record high today by 1cent higher & rolled into red territory.
- 7th day attempt on green notes & SPY paused. DIA held green close.
- Stockmarket theme is daily print record highs & new norm is Overbought reading on technical, SPY bounce well above off lows today.
- Volatility etf’s/products on green notes, but well below intraday high; UVXY +1.51%; intraday high 0f +11.8%;
- SVXY -.52%
Happy weekend and Thank you for reading.~ PT365