*** This is not an investment advice****
We are not a research firm to provide members with in depth research analyst, we trade based on catalyst, make money and move on to the next. With biotech, I find no matter how in depth due diligence you do there is always a risky side. Be nibble with your positions, don’t trade big in size and feel trapped with your capital. Success traders they succeed because of small consistency gain compounding up over time.
Sanofi (SNY) big pharm company looking for potential rare disease to beat their competition. Here are some speculative play to watch or play.
- ALNY Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes novel therapeutics based on RNA interference.
- Sanofi is 10% owner, recently, bought 205,030 shares @ $69.75 http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1178670/000089924316012604/xslF345X03/doc4.xml
- Catalyst: with Ten or More Major Clinical Data Readouts, Start of Fitusiran Phase 3 Trials, and Three New IND Filings Planned in 2016.
- Cash and expects to end 2016 with greater than $850M in cash
- Sanofi 10% owner, purchase 900,000 shares @ $10 http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1552451/000110465915076190/xslF345X03/a4.xml
- Recently IPO company. They have lock up expirations period on 4/26/2016 with 5,437,500 shares @ $10.
- Their platform is still early, this is for investment for those interest holding for long time frame
3. Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BLCM)- a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on discovering and developing novel cellular immunotherapies for the treatment of hematological cancers, solid tumors, and orphan inherited blood disorders in the United States and internationally
- Sanofi does not have any stake in this company
- FDA grants Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) for BPX-501 therapy
- Earning program updates webcast will be on Monday, 3/14 after market close. We will know more
- Catalyst: ASCO in June. BPX-401 is expected to enter the clinic in the first half of 2016.
- Last earning updates stock pop 20%+ on Pediatric patients with beta thalassemia, SCID.